A Dinner for Fr. Johnny Ledesma

Last September 5, the Jesuit Residence of Ateneo de Manila University hosted a dinner on the occasion of Fr. Johnny Ledesma's 102th birthday. Fr. Johnny is the oldest Jesuit in the Philippine Province. Fr. Manny Perez, S.J., asked me to prepare the food. I willingly obliged....this was my first time to prepare a dinner for 60-70 people, so i was really excited to do it. Listed below is the menu I prepared for the occasion. Recipes and pictures of the Spanish Chorizo Tarts and Chicken Liver Adobo Pate to be posted soon!

Hors ‘d oeuvres
Crostini served with assorted pate:
- Smoked Bangus Pate
- Grilled Eggplant
- Chicken Liver Adobo Pate
Spanish Chorizo Tarts


Salad
Mixed Greens with Mango Dressing

Soup
Squash with Fresh Basil Soup

Pasta
Pasta al Gorgonzola

Main Course
Herbed Leg of Lamb Roast
Lapu-lapu Poached in White Wine and Garlic


Dessert
Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey Calamansi
Ice Cream

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'd like to see the pictures of the food. They sound so yummy. Waaahhh.. I miss Manila.

Popular Posts