1 kl Lapu-lapu Fillet
6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
3 tbsp melted butter
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chopped fresh mint
1 cup dry white wine
1. Pat the fish fillet dry. Season with salt, pepper and mint.
2. Saute garlic in olive oil and butter over low heat.
3. Add the wine and bring to boil.
4. Place the fillet over the wine. Cover pan with tin foil.
5. Cook in the preheated oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Plating Suggestion: Place Fish Fillet in Plate, garnish with capers and chopped dill. Pour over wine sauce.